A woman I work with has a son in the military in Afghanistan. He recently mailed to her the following quiz that he and his fellow soldiers had composed. It's a very good sign that they're able to keep their sense of humor. To appreciate this humor, you need to remember that young (18 - 26 for the most part) American men (plus a few women) are making these jokes about an enemy that is trying every day to kill them.
YOU MAY BE A TALIBAN IF YOU ANSWER "YES" TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to beer.
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare left hand but consider bacon "unclean."
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet proof and suicide.
6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous but routinely carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs.
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least one.
10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.